Monday, July 27, 2020

The sound of love


Straight from the heart of Maansi, the girl who believed the sound of the heart strings.

Silence , you gave me , silence you taught me,  silence replaced the sweet whispers of love , but why didn't you preach the heart to stop the outcry of the wounded dreams? 

You showed me the path to the dark oblivion,  where I had to get lost, you turned deaf to my words, you roared like tbe furious ocean and then settled down with your mute sighs , you plucked the strings of my soul and then played the melodious renditions of ardour . The season changed and so did your rhythms.  You resonated with the sulky silence and left my heart quivering in need of your vibrations. 

It was then when I heard the song of the heart that echoed in the silence you had sent me to
 My voice you will never hear, you will only hear the  scream of my loudest silence but I still hear the heart playing the song of love


Still, somewhere, somehow , someday, the song of the sea of love will seep through the pores of your skin and reverberate your soul with my sacred  admiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment